REQUEST FOR UNACCOMPANIED GUEST PRIVILEGES
Read Carefully and Complete the Form
Thank you for your interest in visiting the Haig Point Club. Please review the request form and return completed at your earliest convenience. We appreciate your cooperation with the following policies related to unaccompanied guest play as prescribed in the Rules & Regulations of the club:
- According to the Haig Point Club Rules & Regulations, requests for unaccompanied play require 48 hour prior communication from a Haig Point Club member sponsor, unless otherwise approved by the club.
- Requests for unaccompanied play require a Request For Unaccompanied Guest Privileges form completed and returned to the Professional Golf Staff a minimum of 48 hours in advance of your visit.
- Unaccompanied guest requests are subject to management approval and date availability.
- Unaccompanied guests are subject to all Haig Point Club rules and regulations. Please find with this information the Haig Point Club Guest Card with traditions observed while at the club. Unaccompanied guest fee is $150.00 for each player during our summer and winter season, and $200 during the spring and fall seasons. .
- Unaccompanied groups are restricted to four (4) players per visit unless otherwise approved by the club.
- A major credit card (American Express, MasterCard or Visa) is required for all guest fees, food & beverage and merchandise charges. Please provide a credit card to the golf professional staff prior to arrival on the Request For Unaccompanied Guest Privileges form to satisfy all charges for the group. All charges will be billed to the submitted credit card unless prior arrangements are made by sponsoring Haig Point Club member.
- Haig Point Club Rules and Regulations allow a guest six (6) visits per calendar year.
- To avoid a cancellation charge, we ask that you contact the club at least 24 hours prior to your starting time to cancel.